Thursday 16 December 2010

My targets for 2011

Effort3
I believe my effort is average in class and for homework and I need to improve by taking more time on my class work and homework.

Submission and quality of homework -3
I think my quality of homework is  again is average and I need to spend much more time on it, I could spend more time in my free periods and do more at home to improve my grade, also if I read through sample essays it could give me a good indication on what the examiner expects.
Quality of writing- 3
I think my writing is average and if I want to improve my writing I need to start reading more at home, writing more textual analysis on trailers.
Ability to work independently-3
I can work independently but I feel that I don’t get as much work done and don’t understand it as much, by working in groups I can understand the work from 2 or 3 other members.
Organisation of blog-3
My blog is relatively organised but I need to start embedding the videos properly and start labelling my pieces of work so it is clear for each teacher to mark.
Oral contribution in class-3
I contribute in class but not as much as the others, by contributing in class it will make me understand the topic more.
Attainment-3
I think I need to improve my grade in my writing to reach my minimum target grade which is a c, but if I put in the work I think I can exceed that target grade.
Punctuality -2
I am always on time to class for both teachers; I hardly miss lessons unless for authorised absence, otherwise I think my punctuality is good.

My targets for 2011;
For me to improve my grade in media I need to do more analysis of film trailers and other texts, I must also analyse other production that past students have produced. Comment on the media techniques they use such as the language, representation, and genre. By doing this it will help me with my production that I will be making later on in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment